Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Monday 28 April 2014

Good morning everyone,
I hope you all had a great weekend, I definitely did. I love it when parcels arrive it means (normally) lots of things to play with.
The most difficult decision is where to start.
After Friday's workshop with the lovely Eileen Godwin ideas were aflowing.
Now today I am getting ready for tomorrow's workshop.
Work,work,work it's so hard lol.
Here are some pickies of Eileen's day and a card I made with stamps from Woodware check out the Website.
Hope you like it,
Happy crafting Julie x



2 comments:

  1. Hope the boxes are unpacked tomorrow to see what's new! Love the colours of the Woodware stamp card. Can't see the Workshop photos - more like I may be not looking in the right place! See you all tomorrow for another workshop...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Barbara, see you tomorrow for the stay & play and workshop. X

    ReplyDelete