Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Sunday 8 September 2013

Christmas Collection Box


     Good morning all. As you read this today I shall be working with J&C Creations at the Sincerely Yours Papercraft Show at Thetford in Norfolk. If you are coming to the show then please come and say hello, you can take a closer look at this collection box too.
     This box comes in kit form from J&C Creations, it's made from MDF and is really easy to put together. I have painted it white with acrylic paint and sprayed the front with Spray & Sparkle.
     Time is limited right now so please accept my apologies for not giving you a full run through of the decoration process. There is more information over on my blog and I shall be back here next week with the details about the snowman and angel.
Have a Happy Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment