Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Saturday 8 September 2012

Vintage Chic - Sending Winter Wishes!

Good Morning!
I can't believe it's the weekend again and I'm back already to share my second creation for this week's theme of Vintage Chic! If you missed my post earlier this week my name is Natalie and I have been crafting for almost 4 years :)
Today I have a card to share with you that is using the gorgeous Penny Black 'Snowy Park' Stamp.
The photo doesn't show it but I have used distress stickles over the stamped image to give a glittery effect for Christmas.




INGREDIENTS - 
Penny Black 'Snowy Park' Rubber Stamp
Magnolia Papers
Paper Doily
Flowera
Twinklets Glitter
Pink & Brown Dew Drops
Pink Ribbon


INKS USED -
Distress Ink - Tea Dye

Thanks for popping by and I hope you liked my card, enjoy your weekend!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment